FedEx® Game Time NFL Draft Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: FedEx Game Time NFL Draft Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of FedEx Corporate Services, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), Inferno, LLC, NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is FedEx Corporate Services, Inc., 3640 Hacks Cross Rd., Memphis, TN 38125. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
3. Sweepstakes Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on September 17, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 14, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit fedex.com/smallbusiness and click on the Sweepstakes link and complete all required fields of the onscreen registration form, including providing a valid email address, first and last name and your agreement to the Official Rules, to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You may also include your FedEx Account number on the registration form (optional). A FedEx Account is free. If you don't already have a FedEx Account and would like to obtain one, visit http://www.fedex.com/us/oadr/ to obtain an account. Limit: One (1) entry per person/email address during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around December 21, 2012. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email or FedEx® shipment with a pre-paid FedEx® return envelope. Except where prohibited, the potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return via email or pre-paid FedEx® shipment, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by applicable law) which must be received by the Administrator, within ten (10) days of the date of notification or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by applicable law) within the required time period, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner, time permitting, by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A 5-day/4-night trip for two (2) to New York City, NY to attend the 2013 NFL Draft from April 25, 2013 to April 27, 2013. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to New York City; four (4) nights' accommodations at the Renaissance® New York Times Square Hotel, or similar, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); ground transportation to and from airport and hotel; two (2) tickets to a Sponsor-specified day of the 2013 NFL Draft on April 25 and 26, 2012; and $1,000, for the winner only, awarded in the form of a check to help defray taxes. The Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $7,000. Winner must travel on the dates specified above (or on dates specified by Sponsor) surrounding the 2013 NFL Draft or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is at least eighteen (18) yet still a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and his/her travel companion must possess valid government-issued photo I.D. in order to travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If, in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or gift cards. Sponsor is not responsible if the 2013 NFL Draft is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Seats determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By accepting a ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and/or restrictions related to the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use his/her ticket on the date of the event. Sponsor is not responsible if any game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Inferno, LLC, the NFL Entities (as defined below) and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or email; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prize offered herein. No more than one prize will be awarded.
11. Disputes: Participant agrees that: (a) he/she will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and all any and all Claims; (b) Claims arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in western Tennessee, Shelby County; (c) Participant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Tennessee for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (d) any and all Claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual damages of no more than $100, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (e) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participants or the Released Parties in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Tennessee, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
13. Winner List: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after March 1, 2013 through April 1, 2013, requests can be sent to FedEx Game Time NFL Draft Sweepstakes, Winners List, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. KD), Melville, NY 11747.
For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, the “NFL Entities” shall be defined as, collectively, the NFL, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players, Inc., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees.
If you would like to be removed from future sweepstakes mailing lists, please write to: FedEx, Attn: Address Update, 3640 Hacks Cross Road, Memphis, TN 38125-7302, or call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339. Please allow 60 days to process your request.
The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.