FedEx Advantage Sweepstakes Official Rules
FedEx Advantage Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") and Instant Win Game ("Game") Official Rules
No purchase necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. You have not yet won.
1. Eligibility: The FedEx Advantage Sweepstakes (â€śSweepstakesâ€ť) and Instant Win Game (the â€śGameâ€ť and together with the Sweepstakes, the â€śPromotionâ€ť) are open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 and older as of date of entry and who are members of an eligible participating FedEx Advantage affiliate as of September 11, 2012. Employees, directors, officers, agents, suppliers, and promotional agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of FedEx Corporate Services, Inc. (â€śSponsorâ€ť), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (â€śAdministratorâ€ť), Robinson & Maites, Inc., Acxiom and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. This Promotion is void wherever prohibited, and subject to all federal, state and local laws. Eligible persons who participate in the Promotion will be referred to as "Participant", "you" or "your" in these Rules.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (â€śETâ€ť) on September 12, 2012 and ends at 11:00 p.m. ET on November 8, 2012 (â€śPromotion Periodâ€ť).The Sweepstakes portion begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on September 12, 2012 and ends at 11:00 p.m. ET on November 7, 2012 (the â€śSweepstakes Periodâ€ť). The Game portion begins at 7:00 a.m. ET on September 13, 2012 and ends at 11:00 p.m. ET on November 8, 2012 (the â€śGame Periodâ€ť).
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes Portion: Participants can receive one (1) initial entry into the Sweepstakes one (1) of three (3) ways: 1) During the Sweepstakes Period, Participants who are not already FedEx Advantage members will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes when they visit the FedEx Advantage enrollment website of a participating FedEx Advantage affiliate of which the Participant is a member as of September 11, 2012 and complete all required fields of the onscreen FedEx Advantage enrollment form. (The enrollment form must be completely filled out, however, Participant does not have to be approved for the FedEx Advantage program in order to receive their entry through this method.) 2) During the Sweepstakes Period, Participants who are already FedEx Advantage members will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes when they visit www.emails.fedex.com/m/p/fdx/cardsweeps/registration.asp (the â€śRegistration Websiteâ€ť) and complete all required fields of the onscreen Sweepstakes registration form. 3) During the Sweepstakes Period, Participants who are not FedEx Advantage members and who do not wish to enroll in the FedEx Advantage program can receive one initial (1) entry into the Sweepstakes by hand-printing their full name, address, daytime phone number, email address, date of birth and the name of the FedEx Advantage affiliate of which the Participant is a member as of September 11, 2012 on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mailing it in a separate hand-addressed, stamped envelope, to: FedEx Advantage Sweepstakes Initial Entry, P.O. Box 7837, Melville, NY 11775-7837. All mail-in entries must be complete to be eligible. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 7, 2012 and received by November 14, 2012. Mechanically reproduced or automated mail-in entries are not eligible. Limit one (1) initial entry per person, regardless of method of entry.
Participants may also earn additional entries into the Sweepstakes. Participants who are FedEx Advantage members and registered for the Sweepstakes on the Registration Website and Participants whose enrollment in the FedEx Advantage program is approved during the Sweepstakes Period, will automatically earn one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes each time he/she completes (as defined below) a U.S. shipment that (1) has been shipped using the FedEx account number the Participant used to enter the Sweepstakes which must be valid and in good standing as determined by the Sponsor and (2) has been shipped using an eligible FedEx shipping service. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes/Game, a shipment is considered â€ścompleteâ€ť when it is first scanned in by FedEx. Eligible FedEx shipping services include:
|FedEx Ground Multiweight®||FedEx® International Next Flight||FedEx International Premium®|
|FedEx First Overnight®||FedEx International First®||FedEx 1Day® Freight|
|FedEx Priority Overnight®||FedEx International Priority®||FedEx 2Day® Freight|
|FedEx Standard Overnight®||FedEx International Economy®||FedEx 3Day® Freight|
|FedEx 2Day®||FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution®||FedEx International Priority® Freight|
|FedEx ExpressSaver®||FedEx International MailService®||FedEx International Economy® Freight|
|FedEx Ground®||FedEx International GroundSM||FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution® Freight|
|FedEx Home Delivery®||FedEx International Ground Distribution|
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, add or remove qualifying services from the list of services offered by FedEx at any time before or during the Promotion Period. Participants may also earn additional entries without making a shipment by hand-printing their full name, address, daytime phone number, email address, date of birth and the name of the FedEx Advantage affiliate of which the Participant is a member as of September 11, 2012on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mailing it in a separate hand-addressed, stamped envelope, to: FedEx Advantage Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 7837, Melville, NY 11775-7837. Limit one (1) mail-in entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be complete to be eligible. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 7, 2012, and received by November 14, 2012. Mechanically reproduced or automated mail-in entries are not eligible. Limit fifty (50) additional entries per person for a total of fifty-one (51) entries, regardless of method of entry.
4. How to Play the Game: On weekdays only during the Game Period, Participants may play the Game by visiting www.emails.fedex.com/m/p/fdx/cardsweeps/index.asp (the â€śGame Websiteâ€ť) and entering their previous dayâ€™s eligible FedEx shipment tracking number(s) to reveal a message which will indicate whether or not they have won a Game prize. You may enter more than one (1) eligible tracking number at a time by separating each tracking number using a comma (Limit 50 tracking numbers at one time). Tracking numbers may also be entered separately. A Participantâ€™s eligible FedEx tracking numbers are those tracking numbers associated with U.S. shipments that (1) have been shipped using the FedEx account number the Participant used to enter the Sweepstakes which must be valid and in good standing as determined by the Sponsor; (2) have been shipped using an eligible FedEx shipping service (as defined in #3 above) and (3) have been scanned by FedEx between 7:00 a.m. ET and 11:00 p.m. ET each day, with the exception of the first day (September 12, 2012) which will begin at 9:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:00 p.m. ET. Shipments made between 11:01 p.m. ET and 6:59 a.m. ET each day are not eligible for the Game. Eligible tracking numbers for FedEx Shipments made on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays can be used for game play on the following Monday. Eligible tracking numbers for FedEx shipments are only eligible for Game play on the next consecutive weekday Game play.
To play the Game without making a shipment, visit www.emails.fedex.com/m/p/fdx/cardsweeps/alt_entry.asp, submit the name of the FedEx Advantage affiliate of which the Participant is a member as of September 11, 2012 and click on the â€śGet My Numberâ€ť link to receive one (1) tracking number eligible to play in the Game on the next consecutive weekday. Print out or write the tracking number to play the Game on the next consecutive weekday.
After you have entered your eligible tracking number(s), you will receive either a message telling you to try again or one informing you that you are a winner. The winning message will include a form that must be completed in order to claim your prize. Failure to complete the form will result in forfeit of your prize. Unclaimed Game prizes will not be awarded. Winning is subject to verification of eligibility.
Limit one (1) Game play per unique eligible tracking number. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply.
5. Prizes and Random Drawing: Sweepstakes Grand Prize (1): $10,000, awarded in the form of a check. Sweepstakes First Prize (2): $5,000, awarded in the form of a check. Game Prize (200 total – 5 per weekday): A $25 American Express Reward card. The Sweepstakes winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 28, 2012, from among all eligible Sweepstakes entries received. Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend upon the total number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received. Odds of winning an Instant Win Prize are 1:1,199. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes prize per Participant. Limit one (1) Game prize per Participant per day.
6. General Rules: FedEx reserves the right to substitute a prize(s) of equal or greater value if advertised prize(s) is unavailable. Reward cards are subject to restrictions and an expiration date may apply. No substitution or transfer of prize(s) by entrants permitted. Taxes related to the prizes are the responsibility of the winners, if applicable. The Sweepstakes Grand and First Prize Winners will be notified via email, FedEx® shipment with a pre-paid FedEx® return envelope, and/or phone. Sweepstakes Grand and First Prize winners will be required to execute and return via pre-paid FedEx envelope an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within ten (10) days of attempted notification or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Sweepstakes prize winners will also be required to provide Sponsor with testimonials, in Sponsorâ€™s sole discretion. By submitting a testimonial, winners hereby grant the Sponsor the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, reproduce, re-arrange, change, add to or delete from, translate, adapt or otherwise revise and/or alter the testimonial, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the testimonial, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification. Winners irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor all right, title and interest in and to winnersâ€™ testimonials, including but not limited to, all copyright and trademark rights, and waives all moral rights in favor of Sponsor, which winners may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Verified Game Prize winners will be automatically sent their prize within six to eight weeks of the end of the Promotion Period. Return of any Game prize as undeliverable will result in prize being forfeited. If winners are FedEx account holders, they must have a FedEx account in good standing as determined by FedEx in order to receive a prize. In the event a prize is won under a company FedEx account number and company policy prohibits the awarding of a prize to an employee, the prize will be awarded in the name of the company, if permissible by the company. Otherwise, the prize(s) will be forfeited. FedEx and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected or postage-due mailed entries/plays, technical, hardware or software malfunctions; telephone failures of any kind; faulty or mis-transcribed telephone communication; lost or unavailable network connections; or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic or other communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes/Game that may limit the ability to participate, or whether caused by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries/plays in the Sweepstakes/Game. FedEx reserves the right to modify or cancel the online/automatic portion of the Sweepstakes and Game if they are technically corrupted in any way in its sole discretion and award Sweepstakes and all applicable claimed Game prizes from eligible registration/automatic entries/plays received prior to cancellation and all eligible mailed entries received. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winnersâ€™ names, likenesses and testimonials for promotional purposes without further compensation to or permission from winner except where prohibited by law. FedEx and its parent company and their affiliates, their agencies and each of their officers, directors, agents and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes/Game or use of any prize that is awarded and assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participantsâ€™ or to any other personâ€™s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes/Game. By participating in this Sweepstakes/Game, each participant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and Regulations and the decisions of the Judge.
7. Verification: All Game prize winners are subject to verification of eligibility and FedEx Advantage affiliate membership by Sponsor. All potential winning messages are subject to verification by Sponsor. Proof of play and/or winning by entrant will not be deemed to be proof of winning by Sponsor. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. If, due to an error of any kind, more entrants are notified that they are Game prize winners than are intended to be awarded for any prize level according to Rule #5, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified Game prize claims submitted. In no event will the Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
9. Winners List: For the names of the winners, available from December 21, 2012 through January 21, 2013, visit the Registration Website.
10. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is FedEx Corporate Services, Inc., Memphis, TN, 38125. The Administrator and Judge of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Dr., Melville, NY, 11747.
If you would like to be removed from future sweepstakes mailing lists, please write to FedEx, Attn: Address Update, 3640 Hacks Cross Road, Memphis, TN 38125-7302, or call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339. Please allow 60 days to process your request.
Consumer Disclosure: This is an offer and does not imply that you have won a prize. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Starts 9/12/12. Ends 11/8/12. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes prize depend on number of eligible entries received. Odds of winning a Game prize are 1,199. See above for Official Rules and complete details. (1) Sweepstakes Grand Prize: ARV = $10,000. (2) Sweepstakes First Prizes: ARV = $5,000 each. (200) Game Prizes: ARV = $25 each. Sponsored by FedEx Corporate Services Inc.
Cara W, Jefferson City, MO
First Prize (2)
Chad L, Amarillo, TX
Norma B, San Rafael, CA